Members of the inaugural Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia were appointed for three years by the Australian Health Workforce Ministerial Council.
Functions of the Board
The functions of the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia include:
- developing standards, codes and guidelines for the Medical Radiation profession
- approving accreditation standards and accredited courses of study.
- registering Medical Radiation practitioners and students
- handling notifications, complaints, investigations and disciplinary hearings
- assessing overseas trained practitioners who wish to practise in Australia
Our functions are supported by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). For information about legislation governing our operations see AHPRA's Legislation & Publications.
Contact the Board
Neil Hicks, Chair
Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
G.P.O. Box 9958
Melbourne VIC 3001
You can use the online enquiry form to contact the board.
Receive updates from the Board
If you would like to receive updates from the Board about National Registration simply send us your full name and email address. Send your details to: email@example.com