The following media statements have been issued by the Board.
- Medical radiation practitioners reminded to renew registration on time
Published 20 November 2013. Read media release. Download PDF (130 KB,PDF)
- 2012-13 National Scheme Annual Report published
Published 1 November 2013. Read media release. Download PDF (155 KB,PDF)
- Students must meet the English language skills requirements to be able to register
Published 9 September 2013. Read media release. Download PDF (93.3 KB,PDF).
- Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia lowers registration fee for 2013/14.
Published 29 July 2013. Read media release. Download PDF (107 KB,PDF).
- Applications open for Community Reference Group
Published 10 January 2013, Read media release.
- Board and AHPRA publish Health Profession Agreement - 10 October 2012 (99.1 KB,PDF)
- Online applications for registration open soon for final year students - 5 October 2012 (84.4 KB,PDF), Word version (371 KB,DOC)
- Medical radiation practitioners reminded to renew registration by 30 November - 5 October 2012 (79.9 KB,PDF) Word version (94.5 KB,DOC)
- The National Boards will consult publicly on social media policy in coming months - 7 September 2012 (76.3 KB,PDF)
- Four more health professions now regulated nationally - 1 July 2012 (84.0 KB,PDF)
- National Boards consult on international criminal history checks - 25 June 2012 (90.7 KB,PDF)
- Four more health professions regulated nationally from 1 July 2012 - 30 March 2012 (113 KB,PDF)
- Registration applications now open for medical radiation practitioners - 21 February 2012 (85.1 KB,PDF)
- National regulation begins July 2012 for Medical Radiation Practitioners - 16 January 2012 (76.3 KB,PDF)